1. Assign a static IP and obtain the MAC address.
In this example I have used 192.168.1.21 and 00:50:56:ad:31:c3 . This is a virtual machine. Ensure you take snapshots along the way.
2. PFSense Config.
Services/ DHCP Server/ LAN/
Create a static machine, assigning the IP, MAC, and the name of the server. In this case Webserver.
3. In Firewall/ NAT/ Port Forward
Create a rule which includes the following.
Destination: OPTUS address
Destination POrt Range: HTTPS (both TO and FROM)
Redirect target IP: 192.168.1.21
Redirect Target Port: HTTPS
Click on save, and you should now have a port forward record.
4. In Services/ Dynamic DNS/ Dynamic DNS Client
Add a new DNS client with the following details;
Service Type: No-IP
Interface to monitor: OPTUS
Click save, re-open the DNS client record. Scroll to the bottom and then select Save and Force Update.
5. Open the No-IP web portal and enter the following details.
6. On the Windows DC open DNS and add a A record so that local devices can get access to the web server.