- Click the following link to download the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool for Windows: AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.exe.
- Create a directory/folder named AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool_Win and then copy the downloaded file in it.
- Choose Start > Run and type cmd.
- In the Command Prompt window, change directories to the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool_Win directory that you created.
- Type AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.exe –createCleanup=[absolute path to the folder in which you want to store the XML file].
Note: Make sure that there is one space after .exe. Do not enter any additional spaces in this command.
- Choose your language: Press E for English or J for Japanese.
- Review the Adobe End-User License Agreement: Press Y to accept or N to decline (if you decline, the script quits).
The XML file that the tool creates contains a list of products installed on the computer. By default, all product entries are commented in the XML file. For example:
The XML file lists all CS5 to CS5.5 products in a </CS5> tag.