Kieren has 10 years of experience in the Information Technology industry.
In his past experiences he has worked as a Systems Administrator for a college, and was responsible for implementing and maintaining solutions to support the business goals and its employees.
His interests are primarily within End-User computing, Device and User Administration and the System Management space and subsequently has strong skills within Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Orchestrator, Windows Environments and Application packaging and PowerShell.
Specialisation and Skills:
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and 10 (CB) SOE design and implementation;
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012 & Current Branch design, installation, configuration, migration;
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) – Endpoint Patch Management, Application versioning and life cycle;
- End-User Computing Hardware – Build, diagnose and break-fix;
- Administration of existing Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 environments and associated applications (Active Directory, Group Policy, Distributed File Systems and File Shares);
- Microsoft Desktop Optimisation Pack – (App-V packaging);
- Microsoft Intune (Standalone or SCCM intertergration);
- Application packaging, testing, troubleshooting and deployment;
- PowerShell Wrapping/ PowerShell App Deployment Toolkit;
- Group Policy (Scoping legacy and redundant policy, clean up, compatibility);
- VMWare ESXi and vSphere Management and Administration;
- VMWare vCenter HA and DRS implementation/ Administration and Management;
- System Center Orchestrator (Runbook Automation)
- Packaging applications install creating an install wrapper;
- As a tool to help with diagnostics or automation scripts;
- As a tool to help automate routine tasks;